Sunday, October 11, 2009

Smiling Around My Face

I spent over a year hunting for this song.
imagine having a song stuck in your head for that long and
not knowing what it is..but imagine finding it by the most
random encounter--a much more powerful feeling!


ETA: this story is much more interesting than i've let on. while in london last summer i was dragged to a weird ass circus school to see a performance. there was an act with a girl on the swing accompanied with a song that i immediately loved. i tried far and wide to somehow learn the name of the song, but i thought all was lost. last month my ipod was completely deleted and all my music was lost. my brother asked his friend to add music to my ipod (he has a veryyy extensive collection). after i got my ipod back i was playing it on shuffle and this song came on and my heart meltedddd!!!! i knew i had finally been reunited with the song that tortured my brain for over a year. AH.

3 comments:

  1. !!!! OMG I REMEMBER THAT SONG NOW! I totally would have never remembered that from the show...but unlike me you pay attention.. CLOSE PRECISE ATTENTION to music.... i was just too busy looking at her technique ( which probably sucked so i didn't care)
    thats why we make such a good team I guess <33333
    yea bitch is MEEEEEEE
    i want to jack this music for my act now hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... i give up.. i really am a retard who works too hard.
    I cant type to save my life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, i think im going to make that a part of my blog too
    "the shit hayley has sent me" youve sent some pretty bad texts that didnt make any damn sense but i deciphered with the key to hayley language that i created on the 2nd day of our friendship lolll

    ReplyDelete